Harvington Prep Newsletter
from Mrs Evans
Friday October 15th 2021
HARVEST FESTIVAL – Wednesday 20th October
Our Harvest celebrations will encourage the children to be creative and think about the meaning of food. The date of the assembly is WEDNESDAY 20th October and although sadly parents will not be able to join us this year, we will be filming this event for you all to see. The children will have the opportunity to display their creativity and imagination in their designs, by exhibiting their work during our assembly:
• Nursery – Year 2 will be invited to design a harvest hat and come to school wearing it.
• Year 3 – Year 4 will be asked to design posters / pictures with the theme of harvest in mind.
• Year 5 – Year 6 will be asked to prepare a shoe box with non-perishable items.
Please feel free to assist your child with their hats/posters and you may use seeds etc. to decorate.
YEAR 3 SCIENCE
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY:
- Wed 20th Oct – Harvest Festival
PARENTS MEETINGS –
- Mon 11th Oct Nursery & Transition
- Tues 12th Oct Year 4
- Wed 13th Year 1
- Thurs 14th Year 5 & 6
- Tues 19th Oct Year 3
- Wed 20th Oct Year 2
- Thurs 21st Oct Year 5 & 6
- Thurs 21st Oct HALF TERM – last day for children in school
- Mon 8th Nov – BACK TO SCHOOL
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK