Harvington Prep Newsletter
from Mrs Evans
Friday May 14th 2021
DRAMA in YEAR 1
Where on earth is Barnaby Bear?
Year 1 explore the different countries that he has been to and his experiences in each one.
We have received enquiries regarding how we will be organising the main school Prize Giving this year for Year 1- Year 6. We will not be able to give any definite information yet unfortunately. All I can say is that it will be on the 7th July. We are hoping to be able to invite parents into school for this but again, we will have to confirm nearer the time.
We are very pleased to offer the opportunity for Year 5 & 6 girls to attempt the Grade 3 Music Theatre exams run by the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music. These are vibrant, contemporary and remotely-assessed exams; they are all about performance and receive an internationally recognised qualification. Year 5 & 6 parents will have received a letter from Mr Vince inviting them to give permission for their daughter to be entered. Please consider this and return your agreement to school as soon as possible and before the deadline of 28th May.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY:
• Mon 31st May – Half Term
• Mon 7th June – BACK TO SCHOOL
• Tues 15th June – Year 4 Parent Meetings
• Tues 15th June – Nursery & Transition
• Wed 16th June – Year 5 Parent Meetings
• Thurs 17th June – Year 2 Parent Meetings
• Tues 22nd June – Year 3 Parent Meetings
• Wed 23rd June – Year 6 Parent Meetings
• Thurs 24th June – Year 1 Parent Meetings
• Mon 5th July – Sports Day
• Tues 6th July – Year 6 Play
• Wed 7th July – Prize Giving
• Thur 8th July – END OF TERM – half day
• Mon 6th Sept – BACK TO SCHOOL
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK