Harvington Prep Newsletter
from Mrs Evans
Friday May 28th 2021
Year 2 are learning about ancient civilisations in their history lessons and this term they loved studying Ancient Greece.
These photos show girls engaged in translating words from Greek to English.
This year we will be holding a totally different Prize Giving ceremony that will be split into two. Whilst our Early Years will enjoy a garden party in the front garden, the remainder of the school will be split into two sections of Y1-Y3 and Y4-Y6 and we hope to be able to invite parents into schools to celebrate with not just prizes and cups but also with music and performance. Such plans are totally dependent on Covid restrictions and will be confirmed at a later stage. In the meantime, should anyone have any cups at home from the previous Prize Giving ceremony, please return to school as soon as possible!
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY:
• Mon 31st May – Half Term
• Mon 7th June – BACK TO SCHOOL
• Tues 15th June – Year 4 Parent Meetings
• Tues 15th June – Nursery & Transition
• Wed 16th June – Year 5 Parent Meetings
• Thurs 17th June – Year 2 Parent Meetings
• Tues 22nd June – Year 3 Parent Meetings
• Wed 23rd June – Year 6 Parent Meetings
• Thurs 24th June – Year 1 Parent Meetings
• Mon 5th July – Sports Day
• Tues 6th July – Year 6 Play
• Wed 7th July – Prize Giving
• Thur 8th July – END OF TERM – half day
• Mon 6th Sept – BACK TO SCHOOL
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK